Toscana Kitchen Tap
The Toscana Kitchen Mixer Tap has a stylish traditional design with a modern twist. With rounded twin handles and a tapered body it is a beautiful addition to any kitchen. It comes with twin ceramic disc valves for long lasting reliability and is designed to be mounted on any standard Kitchen sink/counter that have a single hole (see features below re counter thickness). It is controlled with two seperate handles that control the flow and temperature for the hot & cold respectively. The tap comes with flexible hoses as standard for ease of installation and an aerator to give a nice splash free flow. The spout also swivels for ease of use. The Toscana Kitchen Mixer Tap gives any kitchen a traditional but contemporary feel!
- Rubineta Toscana Kitchen Mixer Tap
- Made in Europe – 100% tested during production
- Comes with a 5 year warranty
- Brass body and beautiful chrome finish
- Spout rotates around the base for ease of use
- 180 Degree fast opening Ceramic Disc cartridge – Tested to 500k open & close cycles without leaking
- Will fit any standard sink or counter up to 50mm thick. We also have fitting kits with extended nuts in case you have a non-standard counter top. Click here or check our Accessories section for further details. These allow fitting to counters up to 70mm.
- Comes with 600mm Flexi Tails for easy installation (1/2″ BSP threaded Connection)
- 48 Hour dispatch from Ireland (all of our stock is dispatched from Ireland)
- Comes with an Aerator as standard for a nice spray free laminar flow
- Comes with all the fixings required to fit your tap
Any questions or queries or would you like more information?
Please feel free to Whatsapp our same day support business account on:
093 32635 – from inside Ireland
00353 93 32635 – from outside Ireland
|Type:||Kitchen Mixer Tap||Height:||See Images|
|Finish:||Chrome||Width (Spout to Base):||See Images|
|Warranty:||5 Years||Base Depth:||See Images|
|Material:||Brass Body||Min Pressure:||0.5 Bar|
|Water Control Type:||Ceramic Disc Valve||Max Pressure:||5.0 Bar|
|Fitting:||Deck Mounted with 1/2" BSP Flexi Tails||Max Temperature:||80 °C|
|Flow Type:||Standard Aerator||Category:||Kitchen Taps|