Erne Kitchen Tap
The Erne Kitchen Mixer Tap is a sleek chrome tap with a rounded spout design. It is a twin handle tap that comes with twin ceramic disc valves for long lasting reliability. This tap is designed to be mounted on any standard Kitchen sink/counter that have a single hole (see features below re counter thickness). It is controlled with two seperate handles that control the flow and temperature for the hot & cold respectively. It comes with flexible hoses as standard for ease of installation and an aerator to give a nice splash free flow. The spout also swivels for ease of use. The Erne Kitchen Mixer Tap will make a great impression in any kitchen!
- Kitchen Mixer Tap
- Comes with a 3 year warranty
- Brass body and beautiful chrome finish
- Spout rotates around the base for ease of use
- 90 Degree fast opening Ceramic Disc cartridge – Tested to 500k open & close cycles without leaking
- Will fit any standard sink or counter up to 40mm thick. We also have fitting kits with extended nuts in case you have a non-standard counter top. Click here or check our Accessories section for further details. These allow fitting to counters up to 70mm.
- Comes with Flexi Tails for easy installation (1/2″ BSP threaded Connection)
- 48 Hour dispatch from Ireland (all of our stock is dispatched from Ireland)
- Comes with an Aerator as standard for a nice spray free laminar flow
- Comes with all the fixings required to fit your tap
Click here for instruction: 200001
Any questions or queries or would you like more information?
Please feel free to Whatsapp our same day support business account on:
089 2568267 – from inside Ireland
00353 89 2568267 – from outside Ireland
|Type:||Kitchen Mixer Tap||Height:||See Images|
|Finish:||Chrome||Width (Spout to Base):||See Images|
|Warranty:||3 Years||Base Depth:||See Images|
|Material:||Brass Body||Min Pressure:||0.5 Bar|
|Water Control Type:||Ceramic Disc Valve||Max Pressure:||5.0 Bar|
|Fitting:||Deck Mounted with 1/2" BSP Flexi Tails||Max Temperature:||80 °C|
|Flow Type:||Standard Aerator||Category:||Kitchen Taps|
Anthony (verified owner) –
Debra (verified owner) –
Looks great. Straight forward to install. Great service and delivery
John Joe Joyce (verified owner) –
Quality Tap, well made, can’t fault it.
Installation straight forward.
Noel Duffy (verified owner) –
It’s a good Tap. It takes a short time to install. Be careful of the bottom nut to the underside, use some gaffer to hold before screwing in the hot and cold so that the holding nuts don’t slip. Exceleent.
hutchinsondes1 (verified owner) –
Hi guys brilliant service re delivery etc. Only is he I had was that the connections from tap were not long enough. We used existing ones from old tap.
Thanks for the feedback. If the old tap used a longer flexi this can unfortunately happen. Glad you found a solution by using the current flexi’s.
Fantastic service. Very quick, efficient and courteous. Thank you!
bridie gethins (verified owner) –
great value taps looks lovely in my new kitchen
Glad to hear it Bridie. If you have some images of the installed tap, feel free to attach them in the review section. Thanks for your custom.