Hole Blanking Cap for 2 Hole Basin
- This blanking cap is intended for use when you have a 2 hole basin or sink and want to install a mono mixer tap.
- Simply install the mixer tap and install this in the left over hole.
- This prevents the need for a new basin or sink.
- 50 mm diameter metal plug – comes in white for use on a basin with powder coat finish for durability. Comes in chrome also for sinks or basins.
- Metal screw, rubber seal/washer, O-ring & plastic back nut included.
- Easy to fit.
Any questions or queries or would you like more information?
Please feel free to Whatsapp our same day support business account on:
089 2568267 – from inside Ireland
00353 89 2568267 – from outside Ireland
Click here for other accessories
Eugene (verified owner) –
Honestly I have to say the dispatch service from The Tap Shop must be the fastest turn-around I have ever witnessed hands down.
No sooner had I placed my order when I received an email saying it was being processed.
Within 3 days I was fitting the mixer taps and blanking cap to my old sink.
As you can see from the attached photo everything went perfectly well and it’s in daily use now, no more scalded hands.
I just needed to enlarge the hole to accommodate the flexible pipes with a ceramic hole saw.
Total time of 2 single taps to mixer conversion about one and half hours.