Flexible Tap Tails
Flexible Tap Tails are used to connect taps to the water supply. The tails come in a pack of two and have a 1/2″ BSP thread on the tap side and a M10 or M12 thread on the tap side (please choose in the drop down menu). They are 300mm or 500mm long and have numerous advantages as an installation method as illustrated here.
- M10 x 1/2″ BSP x 300mm Braided Stainless Steel or M12 x 1/2″ BSP x 300mm Braided Stainless Steel
- M10 x 1/2″ BSP x 500mm Braided Stainless Steel or M12 x 1/2″ BSP x 500mm Braided Stainless Steel
- Standard UK 1/2″ BSP Fitting
- Tap tail end size : M10 or M12
- Quality long life pipes; constructed from the highest grade 304 stainless steel
- Rust, corrosion and lead free
Any questions or queries or would you like more information?
Please feel free to Whatsapp our same day support business account on:
089 2568267 – from inside Ireland
00353 89 2568267 – from outside Ireland
Click here for other accessories