Silverline Back Nut Tap Spanner – 27 and 32 mm
The Silverline Back Nut Tap Spanner is used to undo 27 & 32 mm nuts (measured flat to flat) in hard to reach places. This will undo nuts that a normal wrench or spanner cannot due to space restrictions. One end will do a 27 mm nut and the other a 32 mm nut. Comes with a Tommy Bar for leverage.
- Corrosion-resistant, zinc-plated steel with an easy-grip matt finish
- Length: 150 mm
- Finish: Zinc-plated
- Thickness of steel: 2.2 mm
- Handle Finish: Galvanised
If you intend on using this with one of our taps, please contact us first to ensure it will fit the nut(s).
Any questions or queries or would you like more information?
Please feel free to Whatsapp our same day support business account on:
089 2568267 – from inside Ireland
00353 89 2568267 – from outside Ireland
Free Delivery in Ireland by Courier for all orders over €27.99! All items are fully tracked for your peace of mind.
Typical Standard & Free Delivery Sequence:
- Order placed and received by the thetapshop.ie.
- Order dispatched within 48 hours of receiving the order (excluding Sundays). You will be notified by email at this point and sent a tracking number in this mail.
- The Courier will typically deliver within 2 to 3 days on the island of Ireland and 3 to 5 days in the UK. These are guidelines only and can vary slightly. UK deliveries are subject to Tax and Duties which are payable by the customer.
Click below to track an item you have ordered:
Track your item by clicking here and entering your tracking number.
Next Day/Express Service:
If you need a next day or express delivery service, please contact us and we will advise of the price depending on the products required. This service availability will depend on your area and the time it is requested.
There are no reviews yet.