Allen Bath Shower Mixer
The Allen Bath Shower Mixer is a bath filler and shower valve in one and is suitable for all standard baths. The tap has a stylish round body mounted on cranked elbows and comes with a ceramic disc valve for long lasting reliability. This tap is made from brass and has a beautiful chrome finish. It is controlled by a single handle that delivers mixed water for ease of temperature control and a diverter to allow mixed water to go to the shower head which means it can be used to fill your bath or to have a shower. It gives great flow rate to fill your bath quickly and an aerator to give a nice splash free flow. The Allen Bath Mixer is a great addition to any bathroom and can be purchased with the Lee range of Basin Mixer Taps to make a matching basin and bath tap combo!
- Modern Bath Shower Mixer Tap
- Comes with a diverter to switch between flow to the spout and flow to the handset.
- Comes with Handset, Flexible Shower Hose and Wall Mounting (holds Handset).
- High Flow Rate
- 3/4″ BSP Hot & Cold Connections
- Will fit any standard basin with 2 mounting holes
- Comes with a 3 year warranty
- Brass body and beautiful chrome finish
- Ceramic Disc cartridge – Tested to 500k open & close cycles without leaking
- Single handle for mixed water flow
- 48 Hour dispatch
- Comes with an Aerator as standard for a nice spray free laminar flow
- Comes with all Fixings to fit the Mixer to the bath
Click here for Product Instruction: 500006
Any questions or queries or would you like more information?
Please feel free to Whatsapp our same day support business account on:
089 2568267 – from inside Ireland
00353 89 2568267 – from outside Ireland
|Type:||Bath Shower Mixer||Height:||See Images|
|Finish:||Chrome||Width (Spout to Base):||See Images|
|Warranty:||3 Years||Base Depth:||See Images|
|Material:||Brass Body||Min Pressure:||0.5 Bar|
|Water Control Type:||Ceramic Disc Valve & Diverter Valve||Max Pressure:||5.0 Bar|
|Fitting:||Deck Mounted - 3/4" BSP Hot & Cold Connections||Max Temperature:||80 °C|
|Flow Type:||Bath/Shower||Category:||Bath Taps|
John Paul Flanagan (verified owner) –
Tap was fine, the only problem with it was the flow of water out of it was a good bit slower than the tap I was replacing
Gerard Clark (verified owner) –
Great service from the guys at The Tap Shop. I queried the dimensions of the tap so they got it out of the box and took a picture showing exactly what I need to know. The tap is lightweight and compact, good value for money.