Toscana Kitchen Tap
The Toscana Kitchen Mixer Tap has a stylish traditional design with a modern twist. With rounded twin handles and a tapered body it is a beautiful addition to any kitchen. It comes with twin ceramic disc valves for long lasting reliability and is designed to be mounted on any standard Kitchen sink/counter that have a single hole (see features below re counter thickness). It is controlled with two seperate handles that control the flow and temperature for the hot & cold respectively. The tap comes with flexible hoses as standard for ease of installation and an aerator to give a nice splash free flow. The spout also swivels for ease of use. The Toscana Kitchen Mixer Tap gives any kitchen a traditional but contemporary feel!
- Rubineta Toscana Kitchen Mixer Tap
- Made in Europe – 100% tested during production
- Comes with a 5 year warranty
- Brass body and beautiful chrome finish
- Spout rotates around the base for ease of use
- 180 Degree fast opening Ceramic Disc cartridge – Tested to 500k open & close cycles without leaking
- Will fit any standard sink or counter up to 50mm thick. We also have fitting kits with extended nuts in case you have a non-standard counter top. Click here or check our Accessories section for further details. These allow fitting to counters up to 70mm.
- Comes with 600mm Flexi Tails for easy installation (1/2″ BSP threaded Connection)
- 48 Hour dispatch from Ireland (all of our stock is dispatched from Ireland)
- Comes with an Aerator as standard for a nice spray free laminar flow
- Comes with all the fixings required to fit your tap
Click here for instruction: M8L006
Any questions or queries or would you like more information?
Please feel free to Whatsapp our same day support business account on:
089 2568267 – from inside Ireland
00353 89 2568267 – from outside Ireland
|Type:||Kitchen Mixer Tap||Height:||See Images|
|Finish:||Chrome||Width (Spout to Base):||See Images|
|Warranty:||5 Years||Base Depth:||See Images|
|Material:||Brass Body||Min Pressure:||0.5 Bar|
|Water Control Type:||Ceramic Disc Valve||Max Pressure:||5.0 Bar|
|Fitting:||Deck Mounted with 1/2" BSP Flexi Tails||Max Temperature:||80 °C|
|Flow Type:||Standard Aerator||Category:||Kitchen Taps|
There are no reviews yet.